Northfield Pediatric Dentistry offers exceptional comprehensive pediatric dental care with a wide range of services available to our patients. Dr. Roz uses state-of-the-art technology and techniques to deliver care in the most non-invasive manner possible.
- Laser Dentistry
- Tongue/Lip Tie Removal in Infants and Children
- Canker Sore Treatment
- Gum-overgrowth Treatment
- Biopsies for Oral Lesions
- Nitrous Oxide “Laughing Gas”
- IV Sedation or General Anesthesia provided by a Board-certified Anesthesiologist In-house or at Children’s Hospital of Colorado
- “SMART” Fillings
- Silver Diamine Fluoride Treatments
- “White” Spot and Discoloration Treatments
- TVs in every Room
- Noise-cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
- Dimming Lights
- Weighted Blankets
- Sensory Distraction Toys
- Prize Wall
Interceptive Orthodontics & Habit Appliances
Selective interceptive orthodontics is utilized by Dr. Roz in order to avoid lengthy, more invasive treatments in the future. The goal of this practice is to promote the growth and proper development of the teeth and jaw while a child is still growing for a healthier smile in the future. Dr. Roz may refer your child to an orthodontist if your child requires more extensive orthodontic intervention. Every child is different in terms of timing and readiness for orthodontic care.
Special Needs Dental Care
- Dr. Roz and her staff have received additional education in treating kids with special healthcare needs.
- Use of behavioral techniques and tools combined with a sensory-cognizant environment to help kids with sensory disorders.
- Sedation Dentistry Options
- In certain cases, teledentistry appointments are available. Please call for more information.
- Reference our Emergency Protocol prior to scheduling an emergency appointment.
What To Do in an Emergency
The most important thing to do during a dental emergency involving your child is to stay calm and assess your child’s mouth as best as you can. If teeth have been fractured or knocked out, recover the fragments or whole tooth and seek immediate dental attention. For loose baby teeth or erupting permanent teeth, the need to seek treatment may not be as imminent. Our office offers teledentistry in order to help you assess the need to bring your child in. Call our office and we’ll help determine the best course of action.